Allweld Aluminium Platform Ladder 0.82m
The 200kg load rating is testament to the industrial strength of the Allweld Platform ladder. Allweld is a classic example of Australian made quality. From the large reinforced checkerplate platform, to the smallest component on the ladder, all material in an Allweld platform ladder is high quality.
Platform ladders are fully welded for maximum strength from thick walled marine grade aluminium. The welding process is in accordance with AS/NZS 1665:2004. Design and construction is in accordance with AS/NZS 1892.1:1996 pt1.
The big 700mm x 400mm platform is formed from 2.5mm aluminium chequer-plate and load rated to 200kg, other features include an automatic locking spreader bar, wide non-slip steps, full length grab rails up each side and a wider than standard base for maximum stability.
Designed and built for a long working, maintenance free life
Designed and fabricated to an old fashioned philosophy where "products are built to last" Allweld customers enjoy a maintenance free, long life from their ladders. A true industrial grade ladder suited for the toughest workplaces. It is no surprise to see Allweld platform ladders located on mining sites and building sites all over the country.
Why should you choose Allweld Platform Ladders?
- Yellow powder coated handrails or safety gates can be fitted to all models.
- A huge 700mm x 400mm checkerplate platform.
- Wide bases maximises stability
- Steps are fully welded inside and out which prevents diagonal flexing
- Lever action castors on the larger platforms offer unparalleled stability and are easily operated with your feet
200 Kg Load Rating
- Genuine industrial grade ladders
- Fully welded using marine grade, thick walled aluminium tube
- Full length grab rails up each side
|Ladder Height (m)||1.7|
|Platform Height (m)||0.82|
|Max. Reach (m)||2.8|
|Approx. Weight (kg)||11|
|No of Steps||3|
|Load Rating (kg)||200|
|Platform Work Area||70 cm x 40 cm|
|Footprint||72 cm x 123 cm|
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand Allweld
- Model FPS09